WHATS HAPPENING IN BERLIN?
- A nice selection of whats going on in Berlin-city can be found right here beim streßfaktor
- Sundays at 12am there is a vegan breakfast in the"KOEPI" (adress: 137 Koepenicker strasse/ Berlin-Mitte/ U-bahn:
Heinrich-Heinestrasse or S-bahn:Hauptbahnhof Tel. 030/2795916)
- Mondays "HAEUSERMOB" meets at 6pm in "KOEPI" for coffee, food and drink.If you want to support us or have
any ideas come round and have a chatwith us.
- Tuesdays there is a vegan caff in the "KOEPI" starting at around 8pm
- Thursdays is cinemanight in the "KOEPI". Movies start around 9pm and are of course absolutely free
- The "KARIBUNI" has reopened and is now open on sundays momdays and thursdays from 6-12pm. There will be a
surprise movie on Sundays.
- The sportlertreff in Schoenhauseralle 21 is also open again. You can get vegetarien food there every saturday at
- The "politische kneipe M99" in KreutsbergsManteuffelstrasse no.99 is open every Thursday from 8pm. There is also
movies and vegetarien food for 3DM on tuesdays, and fridays is pubnight.
- The "Subversiv" holds a vegan caff every Wednesday and friday from 8pm. (adress :Brunnenstrasse 7, backyard.
NB: Plenty of places to go and eat in a nice atmosphere (who needs kebabshops anyway!!!)
check out Streßfaktor!
back to mainpage